Re: Forms 4.5

From: Sridhar Subramaniam <avion_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/06

You can try a new form/block/record property in F4.5 - CURRENT_RECORD_ATTRIBUTE. Try changing this at the block or record level for the current record, probably in POST-QUERY trigger. If this does not work you will have to cycle thro' all records, after a query, and use Display_item built-in to change all the items in all the records that you wish to show a different VA.

Hope this helps

--
Cheers

Sridhar Subramaniam
Avion Consulting Services
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au / avion_at_ozemail.com.au

Disclaimer : All opinions are truly and just mine.