Re: Forms 4.5

From: Sridhar Subramaniam <avion_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/06

Set_item_property( 'xxx',VA, 'ccc' ) would change the VA of all occurances of the item in a multi-record block. Try using DISPLAY_ITEM built-in instead.

--
Cheers

Sridhar Subramaniam
Avion Consulting Services
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au / avion_at_ozemail.com.au

Disclaimer : All opinions are truly and just mine.