Does anybody use vsvbx supplied with FORMS 4.5.6 ?

From: Eric L'Huillier, Ifremer PDG-DGD-DGO-INGE <elhuilli_at_ifremer.fr>
Date: 1995/10/05

Hi,

I'm in trouble using the tabbed index capability of VSVBX. In the when-custom-item-event trigger attached to the item, I change view by doing a go_item to the first item of the view. I have only two tabs on my form. When I click on the second one for the first time everything is all right. But when I click on the first tab I lose my cursor ! FORMS is in the right item (the hint is OK) and if I hit TAB I go to the next field but still don't have any cursor ! I have to double-click on the tab to make the cursor back. And if I double-click again on the tab the cursor vanishes.

Any help will be appreciated. Received on Thu Oct 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message