Re: problems with CDE and Wordperfect 5.2+

From: Kasten10 <kasten10_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/10/04

In article <44tlau$lc9_at_fnord>, rking_at_dfw.net (Bob King) writes:

>We have recently been putting Wordperferct 5.2+ on pcs (don't ask why)
 The
>spellchecker in particular seems to be incompatible with CDE (forms 4.5,
>etc.)
>I think it's a WP problems, but don't know for sure. Operations would
 love
>nail Oracle. Any suggestions?

It may be an oracle problem... We're having trouble running the Client Install
process (from the new installer) when Intel's LanManager METER.WIN is running. Intel proclaims innocence (of course)... We wouldn't mind nailing Oracle, of course. :)

Chris Kasten P/A Received on Wed Oct 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message