Re: problems with CDE and Wordperfect 5.2+

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/10/04

In article <44tlau$lc9_at_fnord> rking_at_dfw.net (Bob King) writes:

>We have recently been putting Wordperferct 5.2+ on pcs (don't ask
>why) The spellchecker in particular seems to be incompatible with CDE
>(forms 4.5, etc.) I think it's a WP problems, but don't know for
>sure. Operations would love to nail Oracle. Any suggestions?

Please be more specific. What is happening with WordPerfect? Is it a Windows verson, or DOS version? It may be just an insufficient memory problem.

I run Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5.6.0.7) and Runform, and WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS at the same time. I have trouble with print-view, and a few other things, but I think it is because I'm trying to run WP for DOS under Windows 3.1. I realize my setup isn't the same as yours, but it is similar.   Received on Wed Oct 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message