Re: Shared Cursor

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/10/04

txu_at_softart.com wrote:

>Hi,

>I have a question:
> Is there a shared cursor in Oracle? And what is that?

One could only assume what you mean by a shared cursor is a cursor that can be shared by multiple processes. If that is what you mean, then I don't know!!!! Maybe it can be done but I can't see how...

>Any response will be greatly appreciated.

>Ting Ting
>txu_at_softart.com

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Wed Oct 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message