Part-time Oracle DBA available

From: <thierry_at_databank.com_at_databank.com>
Date: 1995/10/04

I am a highly skilled Oracle DBA, having worked on a VAX/VMS platform as the DBA there for over 6 years, and currently on a UNIX platform. I have worked in the data-processing/programming field on mainframes, minis and micro computers for over 15 years.

I am looking to provide remote ORACLE DBA support on a contractual basis to companies/locations with dial-up, TCP/IP SLIP/PPP access, or accessibility via the Internet, on a part-time basis.

I will provide my resume and references upon request. Please respond back to my Email address.

Thank you. Received on Wed Oct 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message