Re: HELP - ORACLE SET PASSWORD

From: Sridhar Subramaniam <avion_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/03

Hi Raed,

I 've implemented exactly the same feature in FORMS 4.x using the FORMS_DDL and LOGON built-ins. Obviously, the user should know the original pwd to change it. Feel free to contact me if you wanna take a look at the code.

--
Cheers

Sridhar Subramaniam
Avion Consulting Services
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au / avion_at_ozemail.com.au

Disclaimer : All opinions are truly and just mine.