Re: recommendation on good ORACLE book wanted

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1995/10/02

In article <44f9ed$sag_at_merlin.resmel.bhp.com.au>, searle_at_alpha.itwhy.bhp.com.au (Ian Searle) wrote:

-jlou_at_cs.uml.edu (Dreamer) wrote:
-
->I am new to the relational database, and would like netters
->give some recommdation on readings for oracle.
->
-I've found "Oracle7 the complete reference" by George Koch (McGraw
-Hill) very useful, even tho' it's not really a _complete_ reference by
-any means.
-

That its not. However the new version with Kevin Loney contributing seems more complete, so I'd get that one - wait for it if it hasn't hit the stores yet, it should be there very shortly.

--

Glenn Stauffer