Re: Built-in Restricted Packages in forms 4.5

From: Francisco Piragibe <piragibe_at_iis.com.br>
Date: 1995/10/01

Sorry for the interrupt.

As I was telling you, no change can occur in navigation when the program is navigating. This design has been applied to the latest releases of ORACLE tools (FORMS 4.5.6 has the same restrictions).

All the same, I've never found this to be a real restriction, or a hindrance to business systems projects. There are often ways of designing your application without the need to force navigation during navigation related events, such as VALIDATION, PRE or POST processing, for instance.

Best regards Received on Sun Oct 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message