Re: (fwd) PO7WIN95 - Has Anyone Installed The Download Version?

From: Hagen Finley <hagen_at_violet.berkeley.edu>
Date: 1995/10/01

I had to download the files in the segemented form and I found that a few of the file sizes did not match the Oracle specs. I had to download a few files over and over until my file size matched the prescribed file size. Once that was accomplished the installation proceeded fine (no more missing file crashes during the install). Good Luck! By the way there are a number of worthwhile features which are not functional on the beta release (e.g. data input during the PO7 Navigator sessions) so I wouldn't get too excited about acquiring the beta release. Received on Sun Oct 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message