Re: SQL*Net V2.1 for Dos is it available?

From: John Marcus <jmarcus_at_spirit.com.au>
Date: 1995/09/30

JCL_at_medcal1.csustan.edu (John Landers) wrote:

> I was looking for Sql*Net for Dos (TCP/IP,Netbeui) and can't
>find any v2 one my cdrom is this true. For Windows I can find V2. Is
>Oracle not planning to support V2 for Dos?
>Any info would be greatly appr.

The informtion that we have received from ORACLE here in Australia, is that ORACLE will *not* be producing/releasing SQL*Net V2 for MS-DOS (as a TSR). SQL*Net V2 will only be available as a DLL for MS Windows.

John Marcus (jmarcus_at_spirit.com.au)
Database Administration
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Canberra, Australia Received on Sat Sep 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message