Import Problem

From: David Ng <David_Ng_at_mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: 1995/09/30

I encountered problem in a database reorganization process.

When I try to import the full database data back to the newly created database, I have some SQL error in creating tables.

The first problem is that SQL statements for creating 18 CASE dictionary tables which have a extremely large PARALLEL parameter (around 10 digital). The SQL error is that the parameter should be an integer and the parameter is simply too large. (I confirm the finding by creating table with smaller parameter like 107).

The second problem is that one of the user's tables can not be imported because he does not have the privilige on one of the tablespace. (I assume full import should grant those priviliges to users).

Does any body have simliar experience ? Or I have miss any thing ?

My system config is

	HP-UX V9.0
	Oracle DBMS 7.1.3

Thank in advance for any advices.

David Received on Sat Sep 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message