Re: PO7WIN95 - Has Anyone Installed The Download Version?

From: Tom Sims <Tom-Sims_at_hlp.com>
Date: 1995/09/29

You give no specifics about your situation. One easily over looked detail is the unpack of PO7W95.EXE (1) It should be placed in an empty directory appart from where you are going to install to. I chose to place it in C:\TEMP (2) You must use the -d parameter on the unpack for example "PO7W95.EXE -d" so that the various subdirectories are created properly. (3) You must run ORAINST.EXE that comes in the package. You should find it in the Win95\Install subdirectory. I forgot the -d parameter the first time I tried to install and it didn't work. Received on Fri Sep 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message