Re: Maximum Open Cursors Exceeded

From: Lon Culbertson <culberts_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/09/29

Lorrie Gagnon (gagnon_at_dsr.com) wrote:
: I'm using Oracle 7.1.3 and PL/SQL. I'm having a problem with my stored procedures
: exeeding the maximum open cursors value, which is currently set to 300. It appears,
: by looking in V$OPEN_CURSOR, that all of my implicit cursors are remaining active,
: rather than being reused.

: Does anyone have any insight as to how I can work around or solve this problem?
: I would prefer not to rewrite all of my implicit cursors to be explicit, at this time.

    Have your DBA modify the init.ora file to increase the open_cursors parameter value. Received on Fri Sep 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message