Has anyone used PeopleSoft with snapshots.

From: George Sheppard <gksits_at_anadarko.com>
Date: 1995/09/28

I tried making a replicated instance called rept from my production instance prod. I used read-only snapshots. When I connected to the rept instance with people soft the application abended. Apparently PeopleSoft does not recognize the snapshots objects. It treats them as views instead of tables. I know that snapshots actually are made up of views and tables. Has anyone out there successfully implemented replication with the PeopleSoft application? Received on Thu Sep 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message