Re: Power Objects for OS/2???

From: IBS Pty Ltd <ibsuucp_at_ibs.dialix.oz.au>
Date: 1995/09/28

In article <4421ah$2p1_at_skipper.netrail.net>, Ron Olshavsky (rono_at_netrail.net) writes:
>Oracle's Web Site has been saying PO for OS/2 is comming soon for some time
>now...Anyone have anything on when 'soon' is?
>
>Any word on betas out there to give a time estimate?
>
>RonO
>--

Oracle are still pretty vague on this one. We have filled out an application to run with the beta version, and they say that once you do this you will be emailed once it is available (that is direct from the opo-info.oracle.com people).

Why don't you get onto the web page and do the same?

Andrew Zerk.

Integrated Business Support Pty Ltd Ph +617 3848 0399
123 Hyde Road                         Fax   +617 3848 8844
Yeronga  Qld 4104                     Email support_at_ibs.dialix.oz.au
Australia
Quality software for the banking and finance industries