Re: DEBUGGING TOOL

From: Craig S. Mullins <MULLC_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1995/09/27

In article <DFJ2Fr.E3E_at_inter.NL.net> E.W.Vergragt_at_inter.nl.net (Edward W. Vergragt) writes:
>From: E.W.Vergragt_at_inter.nl.net (Edward W. Vergragt)
>Subject: Re: DEBUGGING TOOL
>Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 03:35:44 GMT

>shri_at_mail.ic.net (Srikanth Pattabhi) wrote:

>>Hello

>>I work for a company which uses both ORACLE 6.0 and 7.0. We use Pro*c and
>>PL/SQL extensively for all our programming along with sql*forms.
>>Does anyone know of any debugging tools for PL/SQL and Pro*C. If someone
>>does know about this, please send me mail and let me know what options I
>>have or where I can find all this information.

>>Thanks a lot in advance

>>Shri Pattabhi
>>shri_at_ic.net

>check out ACE-tools, They have a forms/PL-SQL-debugger (ACE*Tester).
>I do not have their phonenumber right now.

>SWM Automatisering
>Edward W. Vergragt
>vergragt_at_inter.NL.net

You should also check out PLATINUM's SQL Commander. It is a Windows-based query and editing tool for Oracle, Sybase SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server databases. By employing a point-and-click GUI, SQL Commander simplifies the query process by allowing users to build multi-table, multi-database queries - without coding complex SQL commands.

For more info or a demo call 1-800-442-6861 -or- 708/620-5000

PLATINUM technology, inc. Received on Wed Sep 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message