Re: DEBUGGING TOOL

From: Edward W. Vergragt <E.W.Vergragt_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 1995/09/27

shri_at_mail.ic.net (Srikanth Pattabhi) wrote:

>Hello

>I work for a company which uses both ORACLE 6.0 and 7.0. We use Pro*c and
>PL/SQL extensively for all our programming along with sql*forms.
>Does anyone know of any debugging tools for PL/SQL and Pro*C. If someone
>does know about this, please send me mail and let me know what options I
>have or where I can find all this information.

>Thanks a lot in advance

>Shri Pattabhi
>shri_at_ic.net

check out ACE-tools, They have a forms/PL-SQL-debugger (ACE*Tester). I do not have their phonenumber right now.

SWM Automatisering
Edward W. Vergragt
vergragt_at_inter.NL.net

programmatuur voor handel in bulk-goederen (commodities), gebaseerd op het Oracle RDBMS software for commodity-traders, trafficers, Oracle-based Received on Wed Sep 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message