Oracle Power Objects Handbook

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/09/27

Hi All,

Good news...

I was browsing through the Oracle section of BCF Books yesterday afternoon in Brisbane and guess what I found?

Oracle Power Objects Handbook
Authors: Bruce Kolste and David Petersen Oracle Press (Osborne McGraw Hill)
ISBN 0-07-882089-8 I managed to get through the first 7 chapters at a glance last night and so far the book seems to be OK. I would recommend it as an addition to a technical library. I sure as hell is a lot easier than using Acrobat Reader to look at the User Guide.

Though I would pass it on, I will be recommending the book to the students I will be teaching on a Power Objects course in Sydney next month.

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Wed Sep 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message