Maximum Open Cursors Exceeded

From: Lorrie Gagnon <gagnon_at_dsr.com>
Date: 1995/09/27

I'm using Oracle 7.1.3 and PL/SQL. I'm having a problem with my stored procedures exeeding the maximum open cursors value, which is currently set to 300. It appears, by looking in V$OPEN_CURSOR, that all of my implicit cursors are remaining active, rather than being reused.

Does anyone have any insight as to how I can work around or solve this problem? I would prefer not to rewrite all of my implicit cursors to be explicit, at this time.

Thanks in advance,
Lorrie Gagnon
gagnon_at_dsr.com Received on Wed Sep 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message