Forms 4.5 and VBXs

From: <aclem_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1995/09/26

Oracle Forms now allows the use of VBXs. Any VBX that you use, however, must be 100% VB Control Standard compatible. If it is not (as I discovered) some runtime properties and/or methods will not be recognised.

All I want is a multi-selection list box VBX to use with Oracle Forms, but out of the 5 or 6 3rd party VBXs I have tried, none seem to fully work.

Has anyone successfully done something similar ? Or does anyone know of the whereabouts of a multi-select list box VBX I can try ?

Any help gratefully received...

Alan. Received on Tue Sep 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message