Re: HELP: Access/Accelerator Keys

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/09/24

tjl_at_iac.net wrote:

>My accelerator and access keys don't work in Forms 4.5.5? I have them
>defined in Oracle terminal and also in the forms property window.
>Any suggestions or hints?

>Thanks,

>tjl_at_iac.net

First of all...

Are you saying all your accelerator keys don't work, or just the ones you assign when creating an object?

If the answer is all don't work then I don't know the answer!!!!

If the answer is the ones you assign when creating an object, then the answer could be one of two things based on my minimum knowledge of the product...

The access key must appear in the name of the object 'Name' access key 'N', or you may be using an access key that is already in use by the menu system etc.

Hope this helps...

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
It is far better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt... Received on Sun Sep 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message