Power Objects Mac Extensions - HELP !!!!

From: Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1995/09/24

Is anyone out there writing extensions to Power Objects on the Mac ?

I'm trying to do so and get nowhere with Oracle for Tech support of any sort.

What I'd like is a chunk of code that uses parameters that are passed by reference that works (unlike the stuff Oracle has in their help files that didn't.)

Thanks

--
Norman Palardy              Off the keyboard, through the
palardyn_at_cadvision.com      port, down the modem, across