Re: Power Object and Blaze

From: Nicolette Berkley <Nicolette.Berkley_at_roche.com>
Date: 1995/09/22

reine.lindqvist_at_mailbox.swipnet.se (Reine Lindqvist) wrote:

> First, i have tryed to get my hands on a pre-release of Power Object 1.0
> on CD for Mac, PC or both, but faild. Yes, I have called Oracle here in
>Sweden,
> yet, only the local office in Gothenburg. How do i get it ???
> I'm even interested of buying a full production release without looking at
> the prerelease.

Oracle seem to be reluctant to sell this product...

We were told that PowerObjects went to Production in June, so we placed a purchase order back then. We are still waiting for the media to arrive. Hopefully next week...

We did manage to get a 90 day free trial CD which is also available on the Oracle web site, but we had no success with the download.

Nicolette Berkley, Roche Products Ltd Received on Fri Sep 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message