PO7 installer wont run in windows

From: Tom Mize <Mize.T.E%WEC_at_DIALCOM.TYMNET.COM>
Date: 1995/09/22

problem - I can not get the installer to run in windows for PO7. I get an application error in WINFILE or int the Program Manager when I try. I have tried several CD roms and none work. ORACLE has not been any help - tried the WWW install pages, etc.\ The WG2000.exe wont run either. iT fails with an undefied call to DYNALINK.

details - I have an older version of PO7 installed, with the main files being on a network drive since I needed disk space. I have a 486-slc250 with 16mb of memory and WFW. I have tried this with and without the network connected and on other PCs using my CD rom drive in a shared WFW connection. Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas? It works at home on my stand alone PC with CDrom and WFW. Received on Fri Sep 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message