Forms 4.5 Question

From: <sreedhar_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/09/22

Hi There! Can Any one of You help me out :

I am having a problem with a problem in Forms 4.5 OLE problem. The problem is when I try an inplace activation of Microsoft Word from Forms 4.5 , the activation takes place but the problem is that the file menu of the menu bar of Word is not visible and a part of the toolbar of MS word is not visible. The same is the problem with MS excel. I could see the Word document and the excel sheet clearly and I could also edit the text in them.

You can either post the solution on the net or you can send directly it to me. I appreciate ur help in adance.

Sincerely,

Sreedhar V Lokam
e-mail : sreedhar_at_ix.netcom.com