Power Object and Blaze

From: Reine Lindqvist <reine.lindqvist_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: 1995/09/21

 First, i have tryed to get my hands on a pre-release of Power Object 1.0  on CD for Mac, PC or both, but faild. Yes, I have called Oracle here in Sweden,
 yet, only the local office in Gothenburg. How do i get it ???  I'm even interested of buying a full production release without looking at  the prerelease.

 Second, how powerful is the Blaze database as a single user database ?  Where is the limit of storage capacity and when do I reache the point where
 i should use an Personal Oracle 7 database instead ? (Well, I am aware of  the name of this News Group, but still, I expect a truthfully answer...)

   /Reine

--

! Reine Lindqvist
! Programmer, Bostads AB Poseiodon, Gothenburg, Sweden