How to solve the compilation error in DBMS_DEFER_SYS_PART1 package

From: Computer Centre Visitor <ccev38_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 1995/09/21

Hi
When I looked at the dba_objects, the DBMS_DEFER_SYS_PART1 package body was found invalid and when I tried to recompile with the following command as "SYS" Oracle user

Alter package DBMS_DEFER_SYS_PART1 compile body;

I received the following warning

Warning: Package Body altered with compilation errors

When I checked the dba_errors through
Select text, line, position, type, name, owner from dba_errors;

The output has 2 records and looks like

PLS-00302: component 'DELETE_ERROR' must be declared 190 20 PACKAGE BODY DBMS_DEFER_SYS_PART1 SYS
PL/SQL: Statement Ignored 190 5 PACKAGE BODY DBMS_DEFER_SYS_PART1 SYS

Any takers pl. send mails to ccev38_at_leonis.nus.sg

Thanks

Ramesha H.G. Received on Thu Sep 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message