Re: Alternative to Designer 2000

From: <dbvision_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1995/09/21

Yes, ERwin is a fine tool, but it's not a CASE tool. However it works!!!

An multi-user version is comming up (days) and you can get ERwin with a link to CASE Designer/2000. Here ERwin replace the designer part in CASE. We haven't tested this new versions, so I can't tell if they are fantastic ot just good.

OK, we sell the product, but the owner of this company , DBVision is a CASE expert and it took some time before she saw the light. Now we use it every day (and CASE to)

Tore Johannesen
DBVision
Gl. Kongevej 47B
DK-1610 Kobenhavn V