KZN User Group

From: <andrew_at_cm.co.za>
Date: 1995/09/20

Greetings, all

The Oracle User Group in KwaZulu/Natal is attempting to revive itself. I would greatly appreciate any comments from Oracle users and/or Oracle User Group members regaurding what works and what does not work for a user group. What do other user groups do for their members. How often are meetings held? What topics should/should not be discussed at forums? What would people like to get from forums. Basically, anything that will help us make a success of this user group would be greatly appreciated.

Please e-mail me directly with comments, or post them here if they have wider appeal.

If any other user groups are interested in the comments, send a message and I will compile a summary of comments and send them to you.

Here's hoping for a good future...

| Andrew Deighton | e-mail : andrew_at_cm.co.za |
| Computer Management (Pty) Ltd | Phone : 27-(0)31-325541 |
| 85 Smith Street | Fax : 27-(0)31-325552 |
| Durban | |
| South Africa | |
| 4001 | |