Re: ODBC for Macintosh

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1995/09/20

Hi Maria,

there is no Visual-Basic ,neither Development nor Runtime for Mac :-(

Your Windows-VB-program can not run on a Mac because there is a different CPU and different Operating System on the Apple MacIntosh.

The only way i know to run a subset of Visual Basic is PowerObjects from Oracle. See www.oracle.com for a free Demo (Windows and Mac and others)

Hope this helps,

Toni

--
A. Dischner, AIX sysadmin, Oracle DBA           | Two planets meet;
Institut fuer Klinische Chemie                  | How are you ?