Re: OCI calling PL/SQL help!

From: Brett Connor <bconnor_at_whisk.NoSubdomain.NoDomain>
Date: 1995/09/19

In article <rickmich-1809950924480001_at_rickmich.dialup.access.net>, rickmich_at_panix.com (Rick Michaud) writes:

|> I am trying to set up a middleware layer that allows users to call
|> packaged procedures in an ad-hoc manner. The layer is based on OCI
|> and basically uses OCI calls to determine the parameters to the
|> procedure. I have gotten the code to work for scalar values,
|> but I have having troubles using arrays.
|>
|> I am simply trying to bind an element of a 3 dim array via
|> obndra(). I get either seg faults, or array size errors during the
|> oexn() call.

Works for me. This can obviously only be used to bind to parameters that are PL/SQL tables (I say obviously, but the OCI documentation is not in fact that obvious). Can you include some (concise :-}) code fragments?

Brett

This is not an official Oracle statement. Received on Tue Sep 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message