rec.guns

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/09/18

I'm a new home owner and I'd like to put a shooting range in my house but don't have a basement. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and how they overcame it. I do have an attic but can only stand in the very center. It's an A-frame.

What type of bullet trap would be effective? What'd you do for ventilation, sound insulation (I live in a well populated area with neighbors on both sides) , etc.

Do laws against the discharging of firearms apply to discharging within your own home?

        Chuck in Folcroft, PA. Received on Mon Sep 18 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message