Forms3 and xterm - SOS

From: Rashid Karimov. <rashid_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/09/18

                Hi there folx,

	The Forms3 version - at least the one I have here on Sol2.4 on SS
	relies heavily on PFn functional keys, which can not be easily (?)
	produced by xterm.
	The same time I absolutely need to use xterms emulator for the
	access to the DB here ... I tried to build my own terminal
	definition but failed miserably :) .
	So if some1 here has built xterm version that works with Forms3 -
	please lemme know .

	Rashid

--

               Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
               In the world of magnets and miracles
               Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
               The ringing of the division bell had begun ...
                        -=PF, The Division Bell=-