Re: Generator problem

From: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca <Gary>
Date: 1995/09/17

> fpm_at_mentor.cri.dk (Flemming P. Madsen) writes:
>
> A Designer/2000 - Forms 4.5 generator problem:
> I have a simple master/detail construct. The problem is that I want to be able
> to control the maximum number of detail records for every master record.
> How do I tell the generator that the maximum number of detail records is say
> 2?

Flemming,

I assume you mean that you only want to see two rows of detail records on the detail block? Under Detailed Module Column Usage is an attribute called 'Rows Displayed'. Setting this to 2 should do what you want it to...

Good luck,
Gary Wong (gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca)
Information Technology Consultant
(604) 360-1699 (Voice)
(604) 384-1178 (Fax) Received on Sun Sep 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message