Re: DBMS_JOB Package

From: BiggsBM <biggsbm_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/09/17

> I saw a reference to this package on this group, and it sounds like
> something I've been looking for. However, I can find no
> documentation in the procedure. Does anyone have ...
> a) any idea where it's documented?
> b) experience using it?
>
> I'm interested in hearing anything you have to say.

If you look on the latest Oracle Product Library Documentation CD-ROM, which includes all of the Oracle 7.2 documentation, the DBMS_JOB package is thoroughly documented in one of the online manuals. I can't remember, but I think it's either the Application Developer's Guide, or the Server Administration Guide (I think it's the first one).

  • Brian Biggs (bbiggs_at_cincom.com)