Re: Autocommit after 1000 transactions?

From: John Bracken <johnb_at_jbracken.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/09/16

chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com (Chuck Hamilton) wrote:

>smullins_at_hilco.com (Sean Mullins) wrote:

>>I am having problems with my rollback segments filling up
>>continuously. Is there a way to have Oracle automatically commit
>>after a certain number of transactions have been executed?

You could (given available space) have one humungous RB which you could point the transaction too, or use PL/SQL with a loop counter.

John Bracken -- 'Gooden day, big-feller mine host! Trois Liverpool, UK beers pour favour avec us, silver plate' --
  • johnb_at_jbracken.demon.co.uk ..or.. jbracken_at_uk.oracle.com ======