Help ! TrueGrid+ OO4O with VB 3.0

From: Andevise Vennad <andevis_at_red-lounge.et.ee>
Date: 1995/09/15

HELP!!! Use of TrueGrid + Oracle objects 4 OLE with VB 3.0

After changing some value in TrueGrid cell I move to another row. Changed row is updated, EditColor vanishes. The value in the Oracle table is changed.

Then I move back to the row I have just updated and edit one more value. After changing row for the second time, the cursor(marquee) itself returns back to that row, and EditColor remains. The value in the Oracle table is unchanged.

HELP!!! This is urgent !!!        Serge Stepanov
                                  andevis_at_red-lounge.et.ee