Re: Help ! Run time does not appear from designer

From: Craig <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1995/09/14

sptong_at_singnet.com.sg (Tong Siew Pui) wrote:
>What could be the possible reason if the "form run-time" does not
>appear when I "activate" the "run" (the traffic light icon) from Form
>designer.
>
>I am using Form4.5.
>The autoexec.bat has been path to the correct directory.
>
>I do not think that my limited 8MB RAM is the problem (though I will
>be upgraing it to 24 MB soon), cause on other machine it would warn of
>insufficient memory, or the popular GPF message will appear.

You need to make sure that the first canvase that is displayed has a navigatable item on it. If it doesn't then the modula will be generated sucssfully but kick you back to the designer. If the f= irst canvas is a info only (intro screen) then place a button on it hight =0, and width=0. then run the form. this will solve the pr= oblem and not display the button.
Hope this helps.

Craig Harper Received on Thu Sep 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message