Attn: Oracle Application Vendors

From: Oracle FAQ <orafaq_at_bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: 1995/09/12

Dear Application Vendors

I wish to include a list of Applications (Human Resources, Manufacturing, etc) that use Oracle as the backend RDBMS in the next version of the Oracle FAQ. You can find it at http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/OracleFAQ.

However, I am pushed for time and cannot format/trim everybodies submission and web them up, so if you want to be included, you should snip, fill out and forward the following to orafaq_at_bf.rmit.edu.au.

I will not include products who send (a) multiple mailings or (b) extraneous gumpf apart from short .signatures, as I need to discourage too much mail at a time. So if you see this message, pass it to your head office.

This form is for APPS, not BACKEND RDBMS ENGINES or TOOLS.

Fill in where you see XXXX-description-XXXXX stuff. Remember to trim out my comments which are in {curly braces} and stick to the format or you will be ignored.

If you want to send more info, hard-copy, disks, etc, send it to

	David T. Bath
	Senior Technical Consultant
	Global Consulting Services
	179 Grattan Street
	Carlton
	Victoria 3053
	Australia

(Technical stuff only - not just glossies for managers!)

DO NOT FAX UNLESS REQUESTED.

--------TRIM HERE----------------

<A NAME="XXXXXXXX"><H2>XXX-vendor-name-here-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</H2></A>
  <P> <DL COMPACT>
  <DT><H3>Corporate FTP/Web Sites</H3><DD>
  <BR><A HREF="ftp://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">FTP area</A>
  <BR><A HREF="http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">Web area</A>
  <DT><H3>Contact Points</H3><DD>
  <BR><H4>XXXXX-continent/country-XXXXXXX</H4> {repeat for each country}
  <BR>Post:XXXXXXXXXX-postal-address-hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  <BR>Voice:XXXXXXXXXX-voice-phone-hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  <BR>Fax:XXXXXXXXXX-fax-phone-hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  <BR>Email:<A HREF="mailto:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</A>
  </DL>
  </P>

  <DT><H3>Product List</H3><DD>
  <UL> { include one listitem per product }
  	<LI>XXXXXX-Product-Name-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</LI>

<H4>Platforms</H4> {can have more than one line}
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-Operating-Systems-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Purpose</H4> {maximum of 5 lines - indicate user/developer/admin}
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Features</H4> {maximum of 10 lines}
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Other Database Engines Supported</H4> {maximum of 10 lines}
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Approximate Cost and Date</H4> {max 3 lines}
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Current Release and Date</H4>
<BR>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<H4>Download Demo</H4>
<BR><A HREF="XXXXX-URL-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">Get a demo copy</A>
<H4>Official Product Fact Sheet</H4>
<BR><A HREF="XXXXX-URL-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX">
Get information on this product direct from vendor</A>
<BR> <BR>

  </UL>
orafaq_at_bf.rmit.edu.au                 (private mail to dtb_at_bf.rmit.edu.au)
http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/OracleFAQ   ftp://ftp.bf.rmit.edu.au/pub/Oracle/
http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/Oracle      http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/~orafaq
-- NOT TO BE ARCHIVED IN ANY MANNER ON MICROSOFT NETWORK --