Re: Forms 4.5 Menu Question

From: <Graeme_King_at_tjhouse.ccmail.compuserve.com>
Date: 1995/09/12

>I'm trying to add a "Help" menu option to the far right side of a
>custom menu. In Windows, however, a "Window" menu item is
>automatically displayed at the far right of any menu.

>Q: Is there a way to create menu options that are diplayed to the right
>of the "Windows" pull-down?

>Thanks in advance!

>--Mike

Hi Mike

You can add a Help menu to the far right of a custom menu by creating a menu item with the following properties set...

MENU ITEM TYPE - magic
COMMAND TYPE   - Menu
MAGIC ITEM     - Help

I don't think you can add menu options to the right of the "Window" option but strictly speaking as Windows standards go, applications should only have Window and Help as their last two options (in that order).

Hope this Helps...

Graeme A.L.King

Information Systems Engineer
Information Services
Strathkelvin District Council
PO Box 4
Tom Johnston House
Civic Way
Kirkintilloch
Glasgow G66 4TJ
Scotland

e-mail graeme_king_at_tjhouse.ccmail.compuserve.com Received on Tue Sep 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message