Re: Linux and Oracle?

From: Oracle FAQ <orafaq_at_bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: 1995/09/12

au686_at_freenet.buffalo.edu (Phillip M. Tricoli) writes:

>Does Oracle work on the Linux operating system. I am looking into having
>my Microsoft Access Applications use the Oracle Database via ODBC drivers
>so I can have a True Client Server Database. Any answers to this
>would greatly be appreciated.
> Thanks in Advance,
> Phillip M. Tricoli

 Find some notes in the ftp://ftp.bf.rmit.edu.au/pub/Oracle/Linux directory. If there is nothing there, hunt around. I am about to reorganize the FTP archive area over the next couple of weeks.

(Expect a few broken links from the FAQ) David

orafaq_at_bf.rmit.edu.au                 (private mail to dtb_at_bf.rmit.edu.au)
http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/OracleFAQ   ftp://ftp.bf.rmit.edu.au/pub/Oracle/
http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/Oracle      http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/~orafaq
-- NOT TO BE ARCHIVED IN ANY MANNER ON MICROSOFT NETWORK --