Re: Help!! How to communicate between From4.5 and Pro*C..

From: harshan9 <harshan9_at_news-server>
Date: 1995/09/11

wangbs (wangbs_at_rs520.ddsc.com.tw) wrote:
: Hi, experts:
: I am a new user to ORACLE. Use Form4.5 to develop application.
: Now I want to communicate the automatic machine by sending some
: control code it recognizes by Pro*C. (The diagram show below.)
: For example, when operator press a button on Form4.5, the Pro*C should
: know what action it take and send the control code to the
: Automatic Machine. After Automatic Machine finished its work, it return
: value to Pro*C, and the Pro*C pass the return value to Form4.5!!
: Does anyone has idea about it? What is the way that PL/SQL communicate
: Pro*C? Where to find the description on ORACLE manual?

: | Application|<------->| Oracle <-->Pro*C|<-------> | Automatic |
: |------------| | | RS232 | Machine |
: (Operator) Server

: Thanks in advance for help!!!