WARNING: Oracle Trial CD

From: Richard D Holowczak <holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu>
Date: 1995/09/11

Hi folks. Last week I got my quarterly issue of Oracle magazine. In it, they provided a copy of the latest "Proof that you can" CD-ROM.

Today, I got a letter from the 3M company who evidently packaged the CD-ROMs. The letter said that some of the CDs they sent out with the magazine may have glue residue on the "read side" of the CD-ROM. I would assume this may gum up your CD-ROM drive. With the letter came a new CD-ROM and they suggested tossing the original into the trash.

The CD that came with my magazine seemed OK but, you might want to check yours or wait until the replacement comes.

Cheers

Rich Holowczak         E-Mail: holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University     http://pfmis.rutgers.edu/people/holowcza/