Re: SQL*Net/ODBC/NT

From: Antony Sampson <asam_at_shell02.ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/09/11

sreedhar annamalai (sreedhar_at_world.std.com) wrote:

: I am having problems with this combo and would like to know if
: someone can help:
: WIN NT
: ODBC 32-bit Intersolv Oracle v2.1GA driver
: SQL*Net 2.1 TCP/IP (tnsnames.ora)
: When I try to connect via ODBC app, I crash inside SQLDriverConnect.
: The message I get after crash indicates it is trying to read from
: memory location '0x00000013' and fails to do so.

: Has anyone got the combination above to work? And if you have seen
: the crash, is there a workaround?

I have the above combo working with 16 bit ODBC drivers and version 2.2 of SQL*net. Haven't tried a 32 bit driver. Are you running 32 bit oracle apps?

Mail me if you want to discuss it further, cheers,

--
Tony                                      The unnatural, that too is natural.
asam_at_ozemail.com.au                                                    Goethe