Re: Question: Did we made a mistake in choosing Oracle?

From: Marc Kelderman <mad_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1995/09/10

In article <42l2t4$490_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, sophistry_at_aol.com says...

>An excuse to try support. First you need to get the CSI number. Why
>wasn't it
>shipped with the product? Answer: to force new users to listen to 20
>minutes
>of Oracle info-mercials (on the users' nickel). Received the CSI and a
>TAR and
>was put through to the holding pattern for technical support. After
>another 15
>minutes of dead time (other then making Sprint happy), we hung up.
>
>Our question is, what is the average time it takes to talk to a human and
>once
>contact has been made to get an answer?

Try OTS in the Netherlands, you'll get directly the right man on the phone. It seems, what I read the newsgroup, that OTS in the states is terrible. Here in the netherlands I've got NO problems.

Regards,

Marc Received on Sun Sep 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message