Re: Any Problems with HP-UX V.10 ?

From: Per-Arne Aas <perarne_at_oslonett.no>
Date: 1995/09/08

jkoopm1_at_tandy.com () wrote:
>if you are currently running on HP-UX v.10 please send let me know if
>you have had any problems on this platform. if you are not having any
>problems, i would also like to know that.
>thanks in advance.
>-james
>jkoopm1_at_tandy.com

I got problems with my printer-model-scripts. If you have changed some of the default scripts, the upgrade would not take care of them. That means that you can not remove the transition-links.

The HP LaserROM documentation software would not run without transitionlinks.  It uses wrong paths in the shell-script.

I have discovered a bug in the "tr" command. The command have problems when converting the character "\". It has been posted a service-request for the problem.

Good luck..

Per-Arne Aas Received on Fri Sep 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message