Re: Question: Did we made a mistake in choosing Oracle?

From: Maxim Volodin <mvolodin_at_tmac.com>
Date: 1995/09/08

Dear Mr. Hubenthal,

The answer to your question is NO.
I can see your frustration, but your questions and doubts are common for people who are new to any powerfull database like Oracle, Sybase and etc.

You just need to find some qualified Oracle DBA and developers.

If you need quick help, call our company.

Technology, Management and Analysis Corp. is an Oracle integrator and we have many years of expertise helping people like you.

If you would prefer to get more detailed answers, please feel free to contact me directly.

My best regards,

Maxim Volodin, Senior Database Administrator

mvolodin_at_tmac.com or (800)600-TMAC Received on Fri Sep 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message