Re: Any Problems with HP-UX V.10 ?

From: <Waters_at_DRS_at_CPL>
Date: 1995/09/07

> John Loring_at_DRS_at_CPL ISD writes:
> > jkoopm1_at_tandy.com () writes:
> > if you are currently running on HP-UX v.10 please send let me know if
> > you have had any problems on this platform. if you are not having any
> > problems, i would also like to know that.
> > thanks in advance.
> > -james
> > jkoopm1_at_tandy.com
> >

> We upgraded one of our test servers to HP-UX v 10.0 two weeks ago without incident. So far, so good...

There was a problem with FTP. Batch jobs previously running under HP-UX 9.04 ABENDED with an authorization error upon login to the FTP server. This was caused by a PATH problem attributied to the new directory naming conventions un HP-UX 10. PATHs were changed...problem resolved...no big deal... Received on Thu Sep 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message